Updated: Oct 27, 2022
"How shall I make the most of the fall" you ask? Let us tell you...
Cazenovia Loves Fall Events!
- September 17 - October 23rd: Critz Fall Harvest Celebration. For more info, click here.
- September 22nd-24th: Cazenovia College Family Weekend. For more info, click here
- September 24: Preservation Property Tour at Meier's Creek Brewery. For more info, click here.
- September 24th-25th: Cazenovia Art Trail. For more info, click here.
- September 30 & October 1: Manhattan Short Film Festival at The Cazenovia Public Library. For more info, click here.
- September 30: Mike Powell & Loren Barrigar at The Catherine Cummings Theater. For more info, click here.
- October 8th: Jess Novak at Madison County Distillery. For more, click here.
- October 24th: Meier's Creek Brewery Oktoberfest. For more info, click here.
- October 27-30: Walk Among The Spirits. For more info, click here.
- October 30th: Trunk or Treat @ Sean Googin Sports Complex. For more info, click here.
Join us for those events, or build your own...
Fall @ Critz Farms
Critz Farms—the perfect place to bring the family and soak in everything fall has to offer. We’ll have apple and pumpkin picking, delicious handcrafted beverages, wagon rides, and of course our famous corn maze! Come experience everything our Fall Harvest Celebration has to offer. There is truly something for everyone.
Fall @ Beak & Skiff
Voted the #1 Apple Orchard in America, this place is in a League of it's own. There is so much to do! From their kids area, to fantastic apple picking, and their in-house cafe! Check out the the 1911 tasting room for their hard ciders, wine and more! Great apple cider donuts, pies and more! Get your fall fix here!
Leaf Peeping on the CPF Trails
Something as simple as a walk, can be absolutely breath-taking in these parts at this time! We love the Cazenovia Preservation Foundation Trails. They are well-maintained and offer great views of Cazenovia and the surrounding areas! For more info visit www.gocaz.com
The Downtown Shops
Cazenovia has a great eclectic mix of shops. Grab some girlfriends and make a day of it! Check a few things off your Christmas gift list a little early. Everything from home decor to shoes, wine, clothing, glasses, craft items and more! Cazenovia has it all! Also -- there are great coffee shops and cafes mixed in every step of the way. Grab a latte with friends and enjoy a leisurely afternoon of shopping in such a beautiful town.