Updated: Aug 20
Last years was one of the most memorable events of the season (in our humble opinion). Its a night where the community gathers together to enjoy the Symphoria String Quartet in the midst of nature, with the stunning back-drop of a beautiful Cazenovia summer sunset.
The event is open to the public, but pre-purchasing tickets is a must! Adults are $20 and kids 12 and under are free. To purchase tickets, click here.
Bring lawn chairs or blankets, as the picnic area will open at 5:30PM. Mingle with friends and neighbors until the music starts - promptly at 7:00PM. You can pack your own picnic, but why bother when The Brewster Inn is offering picnic pre-orders. SOLD OUT
Cheese Boards: Our cheese board will feature portions of creamy brie, extra sharp cheddar, cranberry goat cheese and Danish blue cheese. Each board will have sliced cured meats including Genoa salami, coppa and sopressata. Accoutrements include almonds and marinated mediterranean olives. We are pairing this with seeded rice crackers (vegan & gf) and grilled stretch bread along with purple grapes and fresh strawberries. 2-3 people $40 / 5-6 people $60
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwich with pesto aioli, lettuce, tomato on stretch bread. $12
- Roast Beef Sandwich with horseradish creme fraiche, lettuce, tomato on stretch bread. $12
- Caprese Skewers mozzarella, cherry tomato, basil with a balsamic drizzle $15 (feeds 2)
- Shrimp Cocktail our court-bouillon poached U-10 shrimp & our housemade cocktail sauce $22 (feeds 2)
- Pastrami Smoked Salmon with arugula, pickled fennel, pretzel crisps & whole grain mustard créme fraîche $18 (feeds 2)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies $3 for 3
- Chocolate Chip Cookies $3 for 3
- Small Chocolate Mousse $6 (feeds 2)
- Large Chocolate Mouse $12 (feeds 4)
As part of your order, we are offering bottles of wine through J.S. Hight & Son which will be available to pick-up with your order.
For this event we've opted to focus on sustainable vineyards and organic wines. If you would like, please choose from the following wines and we will have them ready for pick-up along with all of your food. All wines will be cellar temp at pick-up. All charges for wine will be processed directly through J.S. Hight and Sons.
2020 Hayes Valley Chardonnay $15
2021 Berger Gruner Veltliner $18
2022 Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc Viognier Blend $18
2022 Suavia Soave Classico $19
2019 Jean Luc Columbo Côtes du Rhône $16
2022 Librandi Ciro Rosato $16
To order, click here. All orders must be in by August 17th at 8am.
More info: https://www.cazpreservation.org/mitm
Raindate: August 26 (We will announce any weather-related cancellations at least 24-hours prior to the event. )